Fitness Model Short – models are to be 5ft4 or under. They are to have a lean toned body with good overall muscle mass and definition without too much muscle separation. Abs are to be visible. You should not be as “bulky” as those in the muscle model category.
You will be marked on:
- Stage presence
- Stage confidence
- Overall Physique and Muscle Mass
- Hair and makeup
- Overall look
- Marketable look
- Bikinis are to be two pieces
- No one pieces, thongs or G strings allowed
- No boots
- There are no mandatory poses for this category
- There are no rules on height of heels
There are no mandatory poses for this category, the judges are looking to see if you have a good walk, posture and will want to see natural poses. You will have a marketable look that would suit the front cover of any fitness magazine or fitness product.
Spray tan and make-up artist will be offering their services over the weekend of the event which you can book on this website.