Adam’s passion for health and fitness stems back to an early age; at 15 years old he represented England Rugby U16 and again at U18 level. This has meant that from a young age, good habits have continually been an integral part of his lifestyle with regards to weight training and nutrition.
After finishing school, Adam signed a professional contract with Worcester Warriors but unfortunately after a string of injuries in 2005, Adam made the decision to leave Worcester and study Sports Science (BSc Hons) at Loughborough University for 3 years, laying the foundation of knowledge that Adam has today.
Since graduating in 2008, Adam began his own business as a self employed Personal Trainer – helping hundreds of clients from all different fitness levels reach their goals. Throughout a working week Adam spends his time working with a broad spectrum of clients, from first time gym users, physique competitors to elite sportsmen/women.
Since 2008 Adam has continuously invested in his personal development studying and learning from some of the leading names in the industry. Below is a small snapshot of Adam’s qualifications to date:
- Loughborough University (BSc Hons) Sports Science
- IKFF International Kettle bell – CKT Level 1 – Steve Cotter
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 4 Certificate in Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Physique Elite DTP Transformation Specialist
- Phil Learney – Advanced Nutritional Strategies Seminar
- Milos Sarcev Hypertrophy and Nutrition Seminar
- ISSN Diploma in Applied Sports & Exercise Nutrition
- Phil Richards – Maximising Hormones for Fat Loss & Muscle Gain
- Tom Purvis – Advanced Exercise Mechanics
Extremely passionate about his job and strongly believing in the moto “practice what you preach” Adam strives to lead by example to all his clients. In April 2013 he was crowned Miami Pro Muscle Model World Champion and became a sponsored athlete with one of the worlds leading supplement companies, Grenade.
Today in addition to his online business Adam offers 1:1 coaching sessions to clients of all fitness levels and experience at Ultimate Fitness Birmingham.
Adam’s Website – Here